1. Download your chosen Facebook Timeline Cover to your computer.
2. Open the Facebook Timeline Template and your selected photo(s) in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.
3. Drag the photo to the Facebook Timeline template file.
4. In your layers palette, make sure the photo is the layer ABOVE the photo mask you are using.
5. Right click the photo layer and select "Create Clipping Mask".
6. You will now be able to resize and move your image within the photo mask shape, until it is just how you want it!
7. Insert more photos, using steps 2-6.
8. Save the file as a .jpg.
9. Upload to Facebook!
Please email me if you have any questions or you don't have access to Photoshop! firstname.lastname@example.org